Free Fire by Gerena, on Wednesday, returned with its latest patch update “Illuminate” for both Free Fire and Free Fire MAX, the company confirmed in a statement.
With the release of Illuminate, players will have access to a brand new weapon Charge Buster, a new matchmaking function in Craftland, and updates to in-game characters among many other exciting new features.
The full list of updates for Free Fire and Free Fire MAX can be found below.
Free Fire & Free Fire MAX
- Skyler: Hold-to-aim function on the skill button added for better precision.
- Olivia: Increased extra HP for revived teammates.
- Xayne: Longer skill active time, enhanced Gloo Wall damage increase, shorter cooldown.
- Maxim: Decreased the time reduction of using Med Kits.
2. Clash Squad
- New map: Alpine map is now available in Clash Squad and Clash Squad ranked modes.
- New areas: New areas, Hangar and Nurek Dam, added to the Bermuda map.
- Map balance adjustments: Bermuda map adjustment in Katulistiwa, Mars Electric, and Mill.
- Bonus airdrop: Airdrop will land on the map in every round in the classic Clash Squad mode.
3. Battle Royale:
- Dam area reworks: Added the Nurek Dam area from Bermuda Remastered to the Bermuda map.
- Safe zone: Modified the time and speed of the first few safe zones shrinks to increase the pace of each match in the classic Battle Royale mode.
- Optimisations: Players who parachute after revival will receive a level 1 helmet, a level 1 vest, a G18, and will face towards the safe zone by default.
4. Weapon and Equipment:
- New weapon: Charge Buster.
- Weapon adjustments: M1014, SPAS12, M1887, MAG-7, UMP, MP5, MP40, P90, Thompson, MAC10, Mini Uzi, Vector, M500, SCAR, AUG, Kingfisher, Flashbang.
- New explosive protections: Protection from explosives added to vests.
Free Fire MAX:
- Parkour mode: Players can now customise checkpoints and the locations of spawn points and Doom Zones in the new Parkour Mode.
- New items: Barriers from Pet Mania.
- Map editor: Objects can float in the air and certain objects will be stackable in Craftland.
- Mode editor: Multi-team battles are now available.
2. 360-Degree Lobby: Automatically display the team leader’s Free Fire MAX lobby to other members in the team.