In collaboration with Moj, PlayerzPot was able to garner a large audience base and reach out to an audience that fits right in their target audience bucket. With the ‘Khela Kya?’ campaign being heavily promoted in their social media handles, PlayerzPot was able to establish a footing for itself and was able to achieve the numbers that the company had envisioned.
Moreover, videos done by influencers provided an even bigger fan base for PlayerzPot and created a trend that appealed to the youth rather. The likes of Awez Darbar, Nagma Mirajkar, Nita Shilimkar, Jannat Zubair, and in-house influencers such as Vishnu Priya, Arishfa Khan, Pankaj Joshi, Surbhi Rathod, and the like also promoted the challenge in their own native and quirky manner.
“We are committed to our vision of empowering creators and brands with campaigns that can help in the growth of their businesses. This collaboration with PlayerzPot fulfilled the purpose of our vision by delivering 1bn+ video views, triggered by 50+ influencers to fuel up 300K+ UGCs which was bang-on for the brand to entice the desired association and connection with cricket during IPL,” said Ajit Varghese, COO of ShareChat & Moj.
“We know the kind of love a sport like a cricket garner in India. Our IPL campaign celebrated that sentiment and emotion. We are thankful for all the support and response. The campaign was a success, and we were able to reach almost 3x new users through MOJ. All these testify that we are on the right path and have been able to understand the huge appetite and craze for cricket and the game-related engagement among the millennials and GenZ population, irrespective of genders and geography. Our influencers also deserve praise for their interesting, amusing, and insightful contributions. We are happy to have partnered with Moj, who knows the pulse of the audience and is equipped with the ways to reach out to them,” said Sunil Yadav, CEO of PlayerzPot.
- This campaign witnessed over 2.3 Million shares externally
- The campaign had over 300K+ UGC which is one of the highest ever on Moj for a lens-based HTC campaign
- The PAN India campaign was spearheaded by 50+ influencers across different languages such as Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Tamil, Marathi & Punjabi
- Some of the Top digital influencers such as Awez Darbar, Nagma Mirajkar, Jannat Zubair, Nita Shilimkar & Rohit Zinjurke were a part of this campaign.
- We also had our top In-house influencers such as Arishfa Khan, Pankaj Joshi, Mohak Narang, Surbhi Rathod & Vishnu Priya along with many others who had participated in this campaign.
- The success of this campaign has brought in repeat business from the client and has truly opened doors for many such partnerships with other brands in the future
- IPL angle – since the campaign launched in IPL season, it generated huge buzz among cricket fans
- A hashtag challenge started on Moj, and also a branded lens was incorporated in this challenge. The lens had 5 cricket shots which creators had to replicate. The one who scores maximum runs wins
- The overall campaign garnered massive 1Billion+ views during the campaign.